The Football Federation of Belize has hired 12 new employees which includes; 6 technical officers and 6 administrative officers. After a rigorous application and interview process, the successful applicants reported to their new job for a 3 day training at the FFB.
The training included presentations from the Technical Director Phillip Marin on the FFB 4 year Strategic Development Plan, the Director of Referees presented on refereeing and the laws of the game, Brother Idemuei Moss presented on competitions at all levels; including club licensing and the Director of Finance presented on finance procedures at the FFB.
Hers is a picture of the new staff hired for the FFB’s regional offices on June 25, 2018. They are:
- Corozal: Frank Sutherland (TO) & Martin Vasquez (AO)
- Orange Walk: Elmer Pott (TO) & Benedicto Ramos (AO)
- Belize City: Paul Casimiro (TO) & Barry Patnett (AO)
- Cayo: Peter Jones (TO) & Winston Martinez (AO)
- Stann Creek: Jose Aleman (TO) & Deserine Aranda (AO)
- Toledo: Jose Teul (TO) & Koral Pop (AO)
These officers will be providing support to the District Associations as well.