The Football Federation of Belize (FFB) through the FIFA Forward Program hereby announces the launch of the National U15M, U17M and U17F Club Championships from June 30, 2018 through Nov 28, 2018.
The ten designated Competition Districts are as follows:
- San Pedro
- Benque Viejo
- Orange Walk
- Stann Creek
Each match shall be supervised by a match commissioner who shall be responsible inter-alia to collect match data. Individuals who are interested in becoming match commissioners or members of District Organizing Committees for district competitions may contact Bro. Idemuei Moss at 632 9353 for details.
The main objective of these competitions is to increase the number and quality of tactical/technical engagements among players to inform the selection of candidates for the respective youth national teams. This process will be supported by a robust data collection system.
The Championship shall consist of a Qualifying phase and a National Phase. The Qualifying phase shall consist of local level tournaments to determine the champions of the respective competition district. In the National Phase paired district champions will engage each other in a sequence of home and away knockout series until a National Club Champion is determined.
Amateur club youth teams, Youth Clubs and youth teams affiliated with amateur clubs interested in participating in the championship are invited to register their club teams before June 16, 2018.
To register for the competition youth clubs and clubs with youth teams must:
- Download from FFB Website and completely fill out a FFB Club License application form.
- Download from FFB Website, fill out, and submit FFB Club team registration roster to FFB HQ in Bmp via email, WhatsApp, or by hand delivery.
- Using assigned FFB ID numbers, download from FFB Website and fill out player and team official registration forms for each person cited on the original list. Each form must be supported by a photo identification and a photo.
- Submit completed registration forms to the FFB General Secretariat.
The FFB will cover:
- Match commissioners
- Stadium fees
- Interdistrict transportation
- Gas for local travel
- Prizes for local and Interdistrict team
- Match balls
Photo: U-15 Team, Yo Creek Holland Courtesy of: The New Orange Walk Football Association